The National Postal Forum will be held March 20-23, 2016 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN.
The 2016 NPF booth space rate was - $39.25 per square foot or $3,925 per 10'x10' space. Check back for the 2016 NPF space rate.
Booth space is assigned on a first-come, first-assigned basis.
- Exhibitors receive the following per 10'x10' space rented:
- Standard booth equipment : 8' high back drape, 3' high side drape, one identification sign.
- Four exhibitor badges that allow access to the Exhibit Hall, NPF Sessions and Networking Receptions.
- Complete company and product listing in the on-site Program/Exhibit Hall Guide, distributed free to all attendees.
- Complete company and product listing in the online expo.
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall passes for exhibitors to distribute to customers.
- Special discounted rates on advertising in the on-site National Postal Forum Program/Exhibit Hall Guide.
- Sponsor and Co-Sponsor opportunities.
- Access to registered attendee mail list for exhibitor promotions.
- Exhibit Hall-only time for attendees.
- Opening reception.
- Upgraded show floor promotions to increase traffic flow.
- Consultation Center located to build exhibit floor traffic.
- 24-hour security service.
- Refreshments, coffee and other beverages available daily in Exhibit Hall.
Yes. The NPF has selected The Freeman Companies as the official decorator for the Forum. Costs for booth furnishings, electrical, drayage, etc. will be additional. Please refer to the Freeman Service manual that will be accessible online at the NPF website.
An average of 3,500+ people attend the National Postal Forum. Over 85% of these attendees are potential buying customers with the mailing industry. Approximately 2,200 are mailing industry participants, who represent publishing, banking, insurance, mailing houses, presort, utilities and advertising companies. An additional 1,000 attendees represent exhibiting companies and 500 are USPS representatives.
Registration, located at the Anahiem Convention Center opens on Saturday, May 16th, 2015, at which time exhibitors can pick-up their badges.
Confirmation for hotel reservations will come directly from the hotel. Once your registration is processed and your reservation sent to the hotel, the hotel will send out your confirmation. You may also call the hotel directly to confirm your reservation after they have processed it.
Look under the Hotel/Travel tab for the Hotel Information.
The 2016 NPF Forum will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center in Nashville, TN, March 20-23rd.