Take a look at what the 2016 conference has to offer!
The 2016 NPF Promotional Catalog is now available online. Take at a look to see what's happening in Nashville, TN 2016.
- The Mailing Industry's largest and most comprehensive Exhibit Hall
- Daily General Sessions hosted by USPS Executive Leadership including the Monday Opening General Session with keynote address from Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer Megan J. Brennan
- Over 135 educational workshops designed for professionals from every segment of the mailing industry
- New for 2016! The Certified Direct Mail Professional (CDMP) Training Program
- The EMCM (Executive Mail Center Manager) certification training program
--The Mailpiece Design Professional Certification Course
- US Postal Service Professional Certification
And much much more!
The NPF 2016 Schedule
The NPF Session Matrix was designed to show an entire days forum activities at a single glance. The current posted NPF Session Matrix is subject to change.
THE NATIONAL POSTAL FORUM is organized by respected, renowned and powerful leaders in the mailing industry. This multidisciplinary program included companies that partner with the Postal Service to provide end users with the broadest choice of services.
Companies that integrate the USPS logistical advantage to supply greater and more efficient delivery options are also featured at the Forum. This platform provides an ideal forum for mailers, marketing managers, shipping services, USPS representatives and product/service suppliers to share and disseminate knowledge and information on using the mail more efficiently to improve your company's bottom line.
The NPF is the ONLY Trade Show that delivers qualified business prospects and state-of-the-art technology directly to you —
combining a three-day, person-to-person trade show with four days of powerful sessions, workshops and networking opportunities.
Meet face to face with an audience where...
- 80%+ are qualified buyers
- 25% are first time attendees
- 94% of attendees ranked the NPF Trade Show as very high in importance for attending NPF
- More than half have a budget for new equipment that is over $500,000
Below are links for downloading the 2016 Exhibitor information: