Why You Should Attend
While we live in a high-tech world, mail remains the preeminent "high-touch" means of reaching out to customers, businesses and the world and no one knows that better than our attendees! The National Postal Forum is the ideal way to stay in sync with all the advances and trends that affect the rapidly progressing and changing mailing and shipping industry.
This is the only event that brings together all senior level USPS executives, leaders of the mailing and shipping industry as well as the industry's major suppliers and partners. You can't afford to miss this opportunity to listen and learn from these champions of mail!
Need help getting approval?
Could you use a short easy to read document to take to your supervisor that explains everything they need to know about NPF?
Exhibit at NPF in 2015
Companies that integrate the USPS logistical advantage to supply greater and more efficient delivery options are also featured at the 2015 Forum.
This platform provides an ideal forum for mailers, marketing managers, shipping services, USPS representatives and product/service suppliers to share and disseminate knowledge and information on using the mail more efficiently to improve your company's bottom line.
Advance Your Career
The National Postal Forum is here to help you maximize the power of mail.
NPF provides the education and training needed to make mail the most effective and efficient marketing and delivery channel for your business and your CAREER.
Make plans to attend the 2015 National Postal Forum and experience....
- 100+ educational workshops
- 18+ comprehensive course categories
- Opening session featuring the Postmaster General
- USPS Executive briefings
- Extraordinary networking opportunities
- Informative roundtable discussions
- USPS led sessions
- USPS Professional Certification Program
- 100+ innovative Exhibitors
Join us for four high impact days and leave with actionable insights, strategies and best practices that will change the way you think and operate your business!
Take a look at what the 2014 conference had to offer!
The 2014 NPF Promotional Catalog is still available online. Take at a look to see what was offered for last year's NPF attendees.
- The NPF Solutions Theater
- A Wednesday Luncheon featuring James Bradley, author of "Flags of Our Fathers."
- The Mailpiece Design Professional Course
- Over 120 educational workshops designed for professionals from every segment of the mailing industry.
- US Postal Service Professional Certification