The NPF Personal Planner
The NPF Online Planner integrates the power and convenience of our mobile app with the ability to make changes, browse your options and save your settings on any PC!
Currently the Personal Planner is available online at MyNPF.npf.org and also it is available as an app for all major mobile devices. You can find it in the Apple App Store for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and the Google Play store for Android based phones and tablets. The Google Android App is having some final changes made to its programming and will not be available until approximately Thursday, March 13. This year we will not be offering support for Blackberry smart phones. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To find the App for your mobile device just search for “National Postal Forum” in your device's app store and install.
With this tool, you can:
- Search workshops and networking events by name, date, time or area of interest and view the details of each, then create your own personalized schedule you can carry with you on your mobile device.
- Search NPF exhibitors by name or product category, access company descriptions and booth locations, then add them to your own personalized list of vendors most relevant to you.
- View a list of our workshop presenters and learn a little about the people involved in making the National Postal Forum the most valuable education event in the industry.
- Access and view available presentations for each workshop allowing you to follow along on your mobile device, or access them on your PC to download and print hard copies to carry with you. The Planner will also provide access to all of these presentations for months after the forum.
- View maps of the Gaylord National Convention Center to help you find your destination.
- View your own personal Calendar of Events.
- Fill out workshop evaluation surveys on the go.
The NPF Personal Planner has been designed so that whether you access it on your PC or through the NPF App on your mobile device, your selections and calendar items will be available to you in both locations. Just create a user name and password and sign in to the App and wherever you make changes they will carry over to your other devices!
Have fun with the new networking/gaming component and get in on your chance to compete for prizes!
It's easy to participate. Every time you meet with a fellow attendee, exhibitor or sponsor, simply use the NPF App to scan their badge or eligible QR codes. The more networking activities your App records, the more chances you have to win cash and prizes! Watch the leaderboard in the Exhibit Hall daily for winner announcements. For full details, see the information flyer in your NPF welcome kit or visit the NPF App Booth at Registration.
Engineering Innovation, Inc.
U-PIC Insurance Services
Start planning your experience! Download the App on iPhone or visit MyNPF.npf.org now!
If you have any trouble with the Mobile App, please go to mobilesupport.npf.org and fill out a support request.
Download Official Program
The official 2014 NPF Program Guide will be available in your registration bag that you receive at registration check in—located in the Prince George's Exhibition Hall. You will also be able to download the program prior to traveling to Gaylord National Harbor.