Forum Registration Options
The NPF is sensitive to your schedule and time out of the office so we offer many registration options to fit your schedule.
Includes everything offered over all four days of the event.
General sessions, workshops, USPS executive led sessions, exhibits, evening receptions, continental breakfasts, lunches, Wednesday evening closing event. If you book a hotel reservation through the NPF registration system, you will receive a $100 discount off of your Full or Three-Day registration!
Early Bird Rate $1000 - Regular Rate $1050- On-Site Rate $1095
Three Day Registration:
Includes three days of your choosing;
General sessions, workshops, USPS executive led sessions, exhibits, continental breakfasts, lunches and social events on the days chosen. If you book a hotel reservation through the NPF registration system, you will receive a $100 discount off of your Full or Three-Day registration!
Early Bird Rate $900- Regular Rate $950 - On-Site Rate $1000
Two Day Registration:
Includes two days of your choosing:
General sessions, workshops, USPS executive led sessions, exhibits, continental breakfasts, lunches and social events on the days chosen.
Early Bird Rate $850 - Regular Rate $900 - On-Site Rate $950
One Day Registration:
Includes one day of your choosing:
General sessions, workshops, USPS executive led sessions, exhibits, continental breakfasts, lunches and social events on the day chosen.
Early Bird Rate $400 - Regular Rate $450 - On-Site Rate $500
Education Only Registration:
Budget constraints shouldn't keep you from staying educated and up-to-date within your industry.
To be considerate of the budgetary constraints that many of our would-be attendees are facing, the "Education Only" registration is being offered at a reduced price in order to accomodate those individuals who may not have the budget but are still serious about staying current and informed.
(**Important** Networking is an important part of the Forum experience and this registration will not provide you the opportunity to attend any food functions or networking events. "Education Only" registrations will have access to workshops and the exhibit hall floor only.)
Includes 4 days of educational workshops and access to the Exhibit Hall. Does not include any food events.
Early Bird Rate $750 - Regular Rate $800 - On-Site Rate $850
**Education Only" registration does not qualify for any discounts.**
Available only for guests.
This registration is made available so that your spouse/guest can join you at the evening social events or visit the Exhibit Hall while you are attending the conference. (**Co-workers or Mailing Industry attendees are not eligible.**)
Early Bird Rate $300 - Regular Rate $300 - On-Site Rate $300
Exhibit Hall Only Pass:
Does not include access to any education sessions or networking events.
Early Bird Rate $50 - Regular Rate $50 - On-Site Rate $50
Please use the speaker registration form in the Speaker's Guide.
NPF GOLF OUTING - Saturday
Includes greens fees, cart, transportation, awards, lunch, reception and prizes.
Be sure to take advantage of any applicable discounts offered to NPF attendees you may qualify for.
- *New for 2016* Book a hotel through NPF and save $100 on a Full Registration
- Register by December 1st and save $50 off of Full, Three Day and Two Day registrations.
- If you are a member of a PCC or MTAC sponsored organization, take $100 off a Full Registration or $50 off a Three or Two Day Registration.
- There is also a Mulitple Employee Discount. After the first registration, all additional employees from the same company receive an additional $25 discount.
- Sign up to be on our mailing list to receive emails containing all the lastest NPF news and Promotional Offers
(Discounts do not apply to "Education Only" and "Guest/Spouse" registrations)
Refer a first time attendee to the 2016 National Postal Forum and receive a $200 credit to your 2016 registration fees!
If you would like to participate, please enter the name and company of the person outside of your organization you would like to refer. After the 2016 Forum, NPF will check your referral against our registration records for confirmation and a credit will be issued at that time.
In order to be eligible, the person you refer must be:
- A first time attendee to the National Postal Forum
- Registered for a paid registration exceeding $500 at the 2016 NPF
- Not be employed at your organization.
(Registrations cancelled will not be eligible. Referral discounts are non- transferrable)
Multiple referrals for the same referred individual will only be applied to the first registrant submitting that referral.
- Cancellations received by February 1st are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations received between February 2nd and March 1st are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- No refunds, full or partial, will be issued for cancellations received after March 1st.
- Canceling your registration also cancels your hotel registration if the reservation was made through NPF.