Exhibitor Resources & FAQ
The Exhibitor Resource Center is designed to assist you in all phases of planning for your exhibiting experience at the NPF. All of the information you need to exhibit at the National Postal Forum can be found on this page.
If you still have question please use the contact form located at the bottom of the page to Contact our Exhibits Department.
NPF Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations are written to provide all exhibitors an equal opportunity to present their product in the most effect and professional manner. Download a copy of the Rules & Regulations.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
(All exhibits must be set by 5:00 pm on Sunday, May 21st to facilitate cleaning of the Exhibit Hall)
- Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 9:30 am – 2:00 pm; 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
(Exhibits will close from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm and reopen from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm for the Exhibitor Reception)
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
(Note: Attendee lunch will be held in the exhibit hall Monday and Tuesday from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm)
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017 – 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, May 25, 2017 – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Promote your participation at the NPF by utilizing the NPF logo.
Where is the 2017 National Postal Forum?
The 2017 NPF Forum will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland, May 21-24th.
Will there be other costs to exhibitors associated with exhibiting?
Yes. The NPF has selected The Freeman Companies as the official decorator for the Forum. Costs for booth furnishings, electrical, drayage, etc. will be additional. Please refer to the Freeman Service Manual soon to be accessible on this website.
When will I receive confirmation on my hotel reservation?
Confirmation for hotel reservations will come directly from the hotel. Once your registration is processed and your reservation sent to the hotel, the hotel will send out your confirmation. You may also call the hotel directly to confirm your reservation after they have processed it.
Where and when do I pick up my badge?
Registration, located inside the Baltimore Convention Center opens on Saturday, May 20, 2017, at which time exhibitors can pick-up their badges.
When and where is the next National Postal Forum?
The National Postal Forum will be held May 21-24, 2017 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
What is the address and phone number of the hotel where I have requested a reservation?
Look under the "Register & Attend" menu and choose Hotels & Travel tab for Hotel Information.
What is included in the cost of exhibit space?
- Exhibitors receive the following per 10'x10' space rented:
- Standard booth equipment : 8' high back drape, 3' high side drape, one identification sign.
- Four exhibitor badges that allow access to the Exhibit Hall, NPF Sessions and Networking Receptions.
- Complete company and product listing in the on-site Program/Exhibit Hall Guide, distributed free to all attendees.
- Complete company and product listing in the online expo.
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall passes for exhibitors to distribute to customers.
- Special discounted rates on advertising in the on-site National Postal Forum Program/Exhibit Hall Guide.
- Sponsor and Co-Sponsor opportunities.
- Access to registered attendee mail list for exhibitor promotions.
- Exhibit Hall-only time for attendees.
- Opening reception.
- Upgraded show floor promotions to increase traffic flow.
- Consultation Center located to build exhibit floor traffic.
- 24-hour security service.
- Refreshments, coffee and other beverages available daily in Exhibit Hall.
What are the booth rates for 2017?
The 2017 NPF booth space rate is - $41.50 per square foot or $4,150.00 per 10'x10' space.
How many attendees come to the National Postal Forum?
An average of 3,500+ people attend the National Postal Forum. Over 85% of these attendees are potential buying customers with the mailing industry. Approximately 2,200 are mailing industry participants, who represent publishing, banking, insurance, mailing houses, presort, utilities and advertising companies. An additional 1,000 attendees represent exhibiting companies and 300 are USPS representatives.
How is space assigned?
Booth space is assigned on a first-come, first-assigned basis.
How can I get a receipt for my booth payment?
Contact Laurie Woodhams via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-293-2329 and request a receipt for your booth payment.