The 2017 NATIONAL POSTAL FORUM will be held in Baltimore Maryland, May 21-24th!
The NPF is the only mailing and shipping trade show that delivers qualified business prospects and state-of-the-art technology directly to you — combining a three-day, person-to-person trade show with four days of powerful sessions, workshops and networking opportunities.
Meet face to face with an audience where...
- 85%+ are qualified buyers
- 25% are first-time attendees
- 94% of attendees ranked the NPF Exhibit Hall as very high in importance for attending NPF
- More than half have a budget for new equipment that is over $500,000
Why Exhibit at NPF?
Mailing Industry Leaders Attend NPF to —
- purchase USPS and industry supplier products and services
- explore an abundance of options in state-of-the-art technology and services
- learn to improve efficiency and profitability
- network with customers, industry suppliers and USPS executives at all levels
- enhance professional skills
- stay up-to-date on new postal products and services, technologies, rates and issues
- hear directly from the Postmaster General and USPS officers
Exhibit at NPF to —
- meet face-to-face with qualified buyers;
- generate new sales leads;
- increase customer awareness;
- enhance product positioning;
- reinforce existing customer relationships;
- network with customers, industry suppliers and USPS executives at all levels;
- develop prime and subcontractor business.
NPF Attendees are Seeking Your Solutions!
Increase Brand Awareness and Get Noticed!
The National Postal Forum Promotional Program includes:
- More than 80,000 direct mail pieces to previous and prospective attendees featuring new target lists
- Promotional sales kits distributed to the USPS Sales Force and Postal Customer Council representatives to promote the event
- Continually updated NPF Web site containing the most current information
- Publication articles, advertisements and social media reaching approximately 400,000 industry professionals
- Frequent email messages and PR releases
- NPF news brief promotion emailed biweekly
- Social updates on the NPF Facebook, Linked-In and Twitter and Blog pages
- Promotion at National Postal Customer Council Day
- Exclusive USPS endorsement of the NPF
About the 2017 Location
Baltimore, MD Snapshot:
- The largest city in Maryland, Baltimore with a population of 622,793 is strategically located in the Mid-Atlantic Region and accessible by port, rail, air and highway.
- Among major US metros, Baltimore ranks 9th in downtown population an 12th in
- downtown employment.
- Baltimore’s economy is very diverse, with strong financial, legal and nonprofit service industries.
- The city is home to 13 colleges and universities, including internationally recognized John Hopkins and University of Maryland Baltimore.
- Baltimore’s 13,500 businesses employ 263,000 workers and 370 of these businesses have 100 or more employees.
- New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond and Washington are within 225 miles or less.
- Sports and Recreation include: Orioles (MLB), Ravens (NFL), Pimlico Racetrack, Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, the Maryland Zoo, Inner Harbor and Chesapeake Bay.
The 2017 National Postal Forum will be located at the:
Baltimore Convention Center
1 W Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday, May 22, 2017
9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
9:30 am – 2:00 pm
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
(Exhibits will close from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm and reopen
from 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm for the Exhibitor Reception)
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
(Note: Attendee lunch will be held in the exhibit hall
Monday and Tuesday from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm)